- Black Swan (2010) : 4,5 Stars | Review
- The American (2010) : 3 Stars
- The Tourist (2010) : 3 Stars
- The Truman Show (1998) : 2,5 Stars
- Annie Hall (1977) : 3 Stars
- Happy-Go-Lucky (2008) : 4 Stars | Review
- Burlesque (2010) : 3,5 Stars
- Life As We Know It (2010) : 3 Stars
I was a bit disappointed with The American, Annie Hall and Truman Show. You saw George Clooney and hoped the movie will be all stand out. It was actually had a great climax in the end. Annie Hall was a bit hard for me to watch in the first place, since it's rare to find. But I do felt I have to watch it again someday. Truman Show was not the movie I hoped to be, no further and deeper message other than a man being used for a television show. The movie felt too easy for a man being manipulated for a reality TV. Maybe things have been going fast in the broadcast world now and seeing it now is not the same as in 1998.
Burlesque wins on great performances, costume and songs. Treats your eyes and ears. You Haven't Seen The Last of Me by Cher is actually good. Congrats on winning them in Golden Globes. Last I watched Life As We Know It. It's actually have the same kind of recipe from typical romantic comedy but I was actually entertained by it. It surprisingly had some values of life lesson. But the most stand out movies was Black Swan and Happy-Go-Lucky.