Click The Image To Go To The New Site

May 1, 2011

Movie Report : April 2011

I actually did not realize that it is already May until couple hours ago. So, sorry for posting this report a bit late. This month is dominated with Thailand movies. I guess they've been my escape for actually waiting several movies in theaters. Some of them are really good. So let's start.


Paris Express / Coursier (2011)
This french movie offers action and comedy. It is entertaining but the story's a little bit complicated.
Rating : 2 Stars


Bangkok Traffic Love Story (2009)
The second Thai movies I've seen. Classic romantic comedy; touching and funny. You could definitely pick this movie on a Saturday Night. The funny thing is, one of this movie's cameo is been said was one of Hello Stranger's character. Read my full review.


3 Days To Forever (2007)
Never seen a movie on this kind of angle of relatives. It's very honest and frank. It gives a different impression than any other movies. Read my full review.



Tangled (2010)
Beautiful fairytale, must be adorable for little girls. I always like a story about a princess on an adventure when I was a kid. That's why I love Sleeping Beauty. The horse is an interesting character. Great animation. And the handsome Eugene reminds me of Jake Gylenhaal. Read my full review.


Country Strong (2010)
Gwyneth Paltrow is very talented, she can sing and act. Leighton Meester at first still remind me of Blair Waldorf, but in the middle she prove that she's somebody else. Nice peaceful songs to listen. But I do not like the ending.
Rating : 3,5 Stars


You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger (2010)
I began to see Woody Allen's pattern, one of it is affairs and how people loved and torn by it at the same time. I do love the classic tunes behind, the city and the houses. I actually not quite sure what message I could conclude from this movie, even with the narration in the end. Read my full review.



Hello Stranger (2010)
I absolutely love the Korea scenes here, makes me want to go there. This movie is a good rom com, almost like Serendipity. Sells dreams and makes you high, but not corny in the end. See the pictures.
Rating : 3,5 Stars



Best Of Times (2009)
This is by pretty far the most meaningful Thai movie I have ever seen. It's pretty much hard to not cry in the end. Read my review.



The Kids Are All Right (2010)
Last movie I see in April is one of the Oscar Nominee this year. Different kind of family movie. Read my full review.

No comments: